Renice NFA100-E is a powerful while easy-to-use NAND Flash tester, which is able to satisfy users' requests to obtain basic raw info of NAND and to reprocess this information.
1. NFA100-E Nand Flash Tester can provide comprehensive raw data of NAND Flash.
Analysis of NAND Flash can only be done by sending Commands to NAND and then reading the outputs.
Besides common commands such as Erase, Programm, Read, Get ID, etc., NFA100-E is also able to send specific commands such as Set Feature or Get Feature so that users can make verification on ReadRetry(RR) of NAND Flash. Furthermore, users of NFA100-E are allowed to customize commands(1-byte commands) for special test purposes.
2. NFA100-E Nand Flash Tester can reprocess raw data of NAND.
NFA100 Nand Flash Tester is approved to be powerful to reprocess NAND raw data.
Also, Renice is able to develop a specific algorithm for clients’ customized demands, such as bad block detection or nand sorting.
1. Support 3D NAND with the newest process, 1xnm, 25nm, 34nm, and 56nm NAND.
2. Support SLC, MLC, TLC, and eMLC Type NAND.
3. Support 8-bit and 16-bit Asynchronous NAND.
4. Support Synchronous, Toggle NAND.
6. Support NAND with TSOP48, BGA63, BGA100, BGA132 and BGA152 package.
7. Customized socket for NAND with unconventional package.
1. Panel PC is connected with Main Test Board via USB2.0. Measurement is operated by an FPGA test board and little resources of Panel PC are consumed. USB2.0 is only used to transfer test results to software running on Panel PC. Such designs make sure that NFA100-E NAND Flash tester does not cause deviation with measurement data outputs by itself.
2. Measurement efficiency depends on the performance of tested NAND and the specific measurement terms. For example, if NFA100-E NAND Flash tester is used to measure the P/E cycle, the time taken for measurement depends on the Blocks set to be measured, pattern settings, and the performance of the NANDs.
1. Test the ability of BCH ECC or LDPC self-developed.
2. Test Read Retry.
3. Test NAND Flash at varying voltage.
4. Test of physical destroy over NAND Flash.
NFA100-E Nand Flash Tester is developed for Flash Memory Controller developing engineers, professors, masters, or doctors who are engaged in research of NAND Flash, and personnel from specific institutions researching reliability of Flash memory.
NFA100-E Nand Flash Tester supports all mainstream NAND Flash. For specific NAND not on the list, Renice is able to make supplements based on Data Sheets provided by clients.
For more details, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have a question or need a quote, please leave your message. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.Get Quotes